So, there is a saying that, “in order to make money, you need to have money”. This is what most everyone finds hard to overcome. If you want to become a coach, trainer, consultant, or an authority, you need to find yourself mentors who can save you from years of stumbling and trial and error. Sure, everybody would love that BUT how do you pay those high-ticket coaches?
So, you are back to the rock bottom again! There are 2 ways to learn-
1: Earn your way –
No brainer right. But ONLY if you had that much money to shell on those high-priced training.
2: Learn your way-
Such a simple advice but how to do it, where to start, who to follow as it seems social media and world of internet is like a 24-hour party where you don’t know anyone but you want to meet many.
So, if you are the one who is struggling to make a mark, bring your inner coach out, have a steady flow of income so you can create a better lifestyle or to be honest so you can find yourself a place to stay first.
Well if this sounds too good to be true, then I have to tell living with experience helps you know what others are going through. Lack of money should not prevent anyone from creating money. Do you agree? Once you have some liquid cash flowing in, you can improvise your strategy by training with few specific mentors to establish faster but to get started you don’t need DOLLAR!
How often have you heard that you need to sell the idea before creating the prototype?
Do you want to sell your course before creating the course? Then the same principle can be applied here too.
I know you don’t want to have all the fluff but you need to be willing in order to start with ZERO DOLLARS. Are you ready?
Here we go. Follow these time-tested tips to create yourself some cash backing.
1. Find your niche: Almost everybody preaches that you need to address to your target market but nobody tells you how to find your target market, your avatar, and niche. Here is the 5 STEP process to finding your niche:
What are you passionate about? This needs to be something you enjoy without ever thinking about it.
What do you want to achieve or create to find your financial stability?
How can you serve your market? Yes, now you ask yourself who will it benefit the most?
Once you know your market, then narrow down to the age group, lifestyles, income category, and pain points. Example- Stay at home moms, age 23-40, busy lifestyle, income personal $0 but varies family income.
How do they benefit from your service or product or training? So now you have found your niche without spending a DOLLAR or hours or expensive consultation. Yay!! Time to celebrate.
2. Find your customers: Nobody knows you, nobody believes you, and so how are you going to find your customers. Remember “NEVER TRY TO SELL AS SALE HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE SELLING”. Here is a quick cheat-sheet:
Find where they hang out.
Join the party. This is something like FB groups, genuinely build a relationship, and give value by showing that you care.
Make sure you are active in 2-3 of these groups. Be it in the Instagram, Pinterest, FB, or LinkedIn.
3. Create a course: Again, you don’t have to spend a DOLLAR in creating a course. This is like an outline of what you want to provide or how to serve or how your product or training will serve the needs. Remember once you find few of your members who will pay you, then you can spend to create a course.See what they need or what they think they might need.
4. Sell your course: This is where you need to spend time in finding what the GURUS are selling or what sells for them. What is the price point but oh yes, you will be selling all FREE? Remember you are serving your pain point. You don’t have money so you are serving a group that doesn’t have either. Now you may ask then how will you make money. Well, if you serve your tribe, then they will come to you and bring you those who can. A classic example what made EOFire climb the chart was that it provided training for FREE!! See how your service or product can satisfy their needs.
5. How to create a course that sells? You are in luck. I am starting a course exactly about this. I will be covering about the selling point for a course even if the needs are different as some may want financially rich life while others may want more personal connection.
To share your thoughts and help me serve you better, find me here:
Have a question about your right career or business, ask me here
Email me if you have thoughts or ideas about the show
Connect with me on Twitter or Facebook or Pinterest or Instagram
Find us on YouTube
Thanks for tuning in!