- A brief about the Guest on the show:
Meet #Christopher Salem, who is a world-class speaker, award-winning author, mindset expert, prosperneur and radio show host partnering with corporate business leaders, sales professionals, and entrepreneurs from various industries particularly Aerospace/Aviation to have sustainable success at the next level.
This is through empowering them to strive for balance with their business and personal lifestyle by operating in the solution rather than the problem.
His book "Master Your Inner Critic / Resolve the Root Cause – Create Prosperity" is an International best seller.
" Doubt is the result of your past with Christopher Salem"
Chris shares keys to long-term sustainability and how by following the steps you can create your authentic power because success is a process.
Listen to find out more.
Few key points from this interview:
- Why it all comes down to people if you are looking for sustainable success?
- What are the keys to creating a process for success in business?
- What happens when you serve your purpose?
- Few keys to defining your long-term sustainability
- How to leverage authentic relationship?
- Where you can find Christopher Salem.
The influencers- Jack Canfield
Favorite Book- "Power of Focus"
My favorite value nuggets:
– “Doubt is the byproduct of fear.”
- “It all comes down to people always.”
- “It starts with you, where you are and solution within.”
- “Few key steps to defining your process for success.”
- "Lead from the heart."
Get connected with Christopher Salem:
To share your thoughts and help us serve you better, find me here:
- Have a question about your right career or business, ask me here
- Email me if you have thoughts or ideas about the show
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Find us on YouTube
Thanks for joining me this week in our episode.
See you next time!