brief about the Guest on the show:
Meet #Greg Hickman, who is a marketing funnel strategist and founder of System.ly, a marketing automation consultancy that helps businesses, coaches, and consultants on how to productize services and systemize the delivery. He has implemented systems for business such as Entrepreneur on Fire, Jon Loomer, Chris Ducker, Nerd Fitness, and other market leaders.
Greg is a blogger, podcaster, speaker, and his work has been featured in the Huffington Post, Copy Blogger, Social Media Examiner, Business.com and more.
“I don’t get stuck in the trap trying to do 100 different things.”
“How to be the best negotiator without speaking a word?"
Few key points from this interview:
- What brought Greg to his ultimate business.
- How he created his profitable System.ly business and became debt free.
- Why he created a niche in this space.
- FREE key secrets so you can grow your business and enjoy the process of growth.
- Where you can find Greg.
My favorite value nuggets:
- “Trading time for money.”
- “I sold my house to pay my debt.”
- “Planner of unplanned activities.”
- “Enjoy the (entrepreneurial) journey and fall in love with the process.”
- “I start every morning of every day going through my vision, my goals and recalibrating.”
Few noteworthy influencers’ mentions on the talk show:
Get connected with Greg:
Numbers on FIRE:
In this episode, the host Jaya MK shares all about number 7 personalities, their lucky dates, career, and month.
To share your thoughts and help us serve you better, find me here:
- Have a question about your right career or business, ask me here
- Email me if you have thoughts or ideas about the show
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Find us on YouTube
Thanks for joining me this week in our episode.
See you next time!