A brief about the Guest on the show:
Meet #Dr. Aikyna Finch, who is an author, contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media trainer, and Forbes Coach Council Member. And guess what, apart from that she is the co-host of the motivate social podcast and of the Motivation Station Radio Show.
"Use the social media for good, to uplift, to motivate and to empower.-Dr. Aikyna Finch"
Few key points from this interview:
- What delivered Dr. Finch her WHY-the true calling.
- How she helps others to find their purpose and succeed via Social Media.
- Difference between passion and purpose
- Few key secrets so you can find your true calling and empower others.
- Where you can find Dr. Aikyna.
My favorite value nuggets:
– “When you are walking into your purpose, you are free.”
– “My dreams are bigger than my comfort zone.”
– “Obstacles are rough so that you can climb over them, to get to your greater.”
– “You have to be OK with your journey.”
– “You have to find your rock bottom before you can come up.”
Few noteworthy influencers’ mentions on the talk show:
Get connected with Dr. Aikyna:
To share your thoughts and help us serve you better, find me here:
- Have a question about your right career or business, ask me here
- Email me if you have thoughts or ideas about the show
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Find us on YouTube
Thanks for joining me this week in our episode.
See you next time!