A brief about the Guest on the show:
Meet #NikkiWoods, she is an American radio producer and very well known for her great work on the nationally syndicated Tom Joyner Morning Show. She is also a personal branding coach, publishing & social media consultant, international bestselling author & motivational speaker.
In this episode 20, host Jaya MK talks to Nikki Woods about how you should not spend 20 years doing something that you aren't passionate about. Whatever you are trying to achieve in life, there is a process. But progress is better than perfection. Nikki Woods, an American Radio producer, social media consultant, international best-selling author and motivational speaker shares the process of achieving your vision and the steps to making it happen. You don't want to miss this.
Few key points from this interview:
- How to use social media to brand yourself?
- What are the keys to achieving a bestselling author?
- Why did she decide to pursue her passion?
- FREE key secrets so you can grow your brand and enjoy the process of growth.
- Where you can find Nikki Woods.
"One of the 3 words we don't say often enough is I NEED HELP"
My favorite value nuggets:
- “People connect with others through the heart.”
- “I made my family part of my vision.”
- “You don't have to be perfect but you have to progress.”
- “You just have to be yourself and show up.”
- “I didn't want to spend 20 years doing something that I wasn't passionate about.”
Few Key Mentions:
Get connected with Nikki:
To share your thoughts and help us serve you better, find me here:
- Have a question about your right career or business, ask me here
- Email me if you have thoughts or ideas about the show
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Find us on YouTube
Thanks for joining me this week in our episode.
See you next time!