A brief about the Guest on the show:
Meet #Mark Villareal, who is the diversity coach & consultant "creating success daily", speaker, and bestselling author of "Leadership Lessons from Mom" and "Shortcuts get you lost"
Mark shares 3 key things that are needed in business to be successful and how to define problems into opportunities. How to grow beyond your expectations by carving your character and holding to your principles.
Listen to find out more.
"When you focus on other people's success, yours would come naturally with Mark Villareal"
Few key points from this interview:
- Why is character, integrity, culture, and principles important for a strong leadership?
- What are the 3 things to success in business?
- What happens when you help someone develop and surpass their own expectations?
- Few key secrets to defining your strategy for success.
- Where you can find Mark Villareal.
My favorite value nuggets:
– “Building my character and principles first.”
– “Passion to help women in leadership and help them grow”
– “Principles are what you stand by.”
– “Shortcuts get you lost”
– “People, strategy and execution.”
Get connected with Mark Villareal:
To share your thoughts and help us serve you better, find me here:
- Have a question about your right career or business, ask me here
- Email me if you have thoughts or ideas about the show
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Find us on YouTube
Thanks for joining me this week in our episode.
See you next time!