https://www.facebook.com/kitcummingsA brief about the Guest on the show:
Meet #Kit Cummings, who is an award-winning author, international speaker, spiritual teacher, human activist, and founder of the power of peace project.
Kit Cummings began to carry the message of peace, hope and change into the most difficult places in America– prisons. As Kit spoke to more and more inmates, a momentum began to build in penitentiaries across the country. Behaviors began to change, and many of the men that society had left behind and essentially given up on, had rediscovered their personal power and humanity. Some of the toughest prisoners began to strive to become a positive example for their kids and younger brothers.
Listen to find out more.
"What I seek is, seeking me with Kit Cummings"
Few key points from this interview:
- What turned Kit Cummings on this path of peace.
- How he helps others find their purpose.
- The 7 steps to a power shift
- Few key secrets so you can find your passion and empower others.
- Where you can find Kit Cummings.
My favorite value nuggets:
– “My words create my world.”
– “Attitude is the lens through which I see the world.”
– “You just don’t know, what you don’t know.”
– “Success is -how far can I take this.”
– “Find what your gift is and then decide to give that gift to the world.”
Few noteworthy influencers’ mentions on the talk show:
- Eckhart Torre
- Martin Luther King
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Wayne Dyer
- Deepak Chopra
Get connected with Kit Cummings:
To share your thoughts and help us serve you better, find me here:
- Have a question about your right career or business, ask me here
- Email me if you have thoughts or ideas about the show
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Find us on YouTube
Thanks for joining me this week in our episode.
See you next time!