Add Comment Submit
A brief about the Guest on the show:
Meet #Brant Cooper, who is the keynote speaker, New York Times bestselling author of "The Lean Entrepreneur" and Co-founder of Moves the Needle. ... Leveraging design thinking and Lean Startup principles tailored for the enterprise!
Listen to find out more.
"Don’t confuse the size of the obstacle with the size of the first step with Brant Cooper"
Few key points from this interview:
My favorite value nuggets:
– “If you want high growth, you have to delegate.”
– “Big failures are when you do big failures publicly.”
– “Growth happens in between bottlenecks.”
– “Key to success-discipline, hustle and failing small.”
– “Learning, execution and search.”
Get connected with Brant Cooper:
To share your thoughts and help us serve you better, find me here:
Thanks for joining me this week in our episode.
See you next time!