A brief about the Guest on the show:
Meet #Brant Cooper, who is the keynote speaker, New York Times bestselling author of "The Lean Entrepreneur" and Co-founder of Moves the Needle. ... Leveraging design thinking and Lean Startup principles tailored for the enterprise!
Listen to find out more.
"Don’t confuse the size of the obstacle with the size of the first step with Brant Cooper"
Few key points from this interview:
- What is important for a lean entrepreneur?
- What are the steps to success?
- Master the search and execution of your process and making that needle move.
- Few key secrets to finding your perfect dream team from lean entrepreneur’s perspective.
- Where you can find Brant Cooper.
My favorite value nuggets:
– “If you want high growth, you have to delegate.”
– “Big failures are when you do big failures publicly.”
– “Growth happens in between bottlenecks.”
– “Key to success-discipline, hustle and failing small.”
– “Learning, execution and search.”
Get connected with Brant Cooper:
To share your thoughts and help us serve you better, find me here:
- Have a question about your right career or business, ask me here
- Email me if you have thoughts or ideas about the show
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Find us on YouTube
Thanks for joining me this week in our episode.
See you next time!